Meeting info | Program / Live Schedule
COSPAR ISWAT2021 Virtual Working Meeting: Towards Community-Driven Living COSPAR Space Weather Roadmap
International Space Weather Action Teams (ISWAT) community is coming together for the 2nd ISWAT Working Meeting. The virtual meeting will be spread over 2 weeks:
- Part 1 (virtual), Coimbra Zoom, (Coimbra University, Portugal), 13-17 September, 2021
- Scene setting plenary Sep 13, 2021 12:00-14:00 UT (click here for presentations and session recording)
- Splinter sessions summaries and progress review, Sep 17, 2021, 12:00 - 15:00 UT (click here for presentations and recording)
- Part 2 (virtual), UKRL Zoom (RAL, UK,) 27 September - 1 October, 2021
The goals of the meeting:
- Preparation of Community-Driven Living COSPAR Space Weather Roadmap (click here fore details). Paper status review and community feedback.
- Review of Action Teams progress since the ISWAT Inaugural Meeting (Feb, 2020), updates from Mini-ISWAT Virtual Meeting Series (Feb-Jun, 2021),
- Planning for the ISWAT in-person meeting March 28 - April 1, 2022
Meeting agenda can be found here: https://www.iswat-cospar.org/wm2021_program
Each day will have one or two 2-hour sessions. Plenary sessions are scheduled on Sept 13, 17, 29 and Oct 1, 2021. The meeting will start on Sept 13th, 2021 with a series of short scene-setting presentations from ISWAT coordinators (overview of Roadmap plans), Cluster moderators (highlights of scheduled splinter sessions), and leads of Roadmap review papers to be submitted to ASR Special Issue 2 (paper outlines for community feedback and coordination with other reviews).
Splinter sessions on Sept 14-16, 27-28, 30, 2021 are scheduled and organized by team leads and cluster moderators. The Meeting agenda will stay live and will be updated as we go.
Links to Zoom meeting will be send to this distribution list and to registered participants before the end of the week. I brief introduction on how to navigate multiple meeting room will be provided by meeting organizers Part 1 (Coimbra University), Part 2 (RAL, UK). Meeting capacity is limited to 300 participants. Registration is strongly encouraged.
Link to Registration Page:
Click here for tips and announcements