Mini-ISWAT Virtual Meeting Series:
1st ISWAT Coronal Hole Boundary Working Team Meeting
30 June 2021, 9am - 2pm (EDT)
The Coronal Hole Boundary Working Team embedded in the COSPAR ISWAT initiative is announcing a virtual meeting on coronal hole research. The meeting aims to present the progress in the working team, highlight the broad spectrum of today's coronal hole research, and tie the community together.
The virtual meeting is planned from 9 am to 2 pm (EDT) on June 30th, 2021. It will include a progress update of the working team, invited and contributed presentations, and will provide ample time to discuss future perspectives. The presentations address key scientific topics listed as follows:
- Detection and analysis of coronal hole boundaries.
- Coronal holes and their associated ambient solar wind flows and fields.
- The evolution of coronal hole boundaries over the solar cycle.
- Observational challenges in locating coronal hole boundaries.
- The role played by coronal holes in ambient solar wind prediction.
- Innovative data science perspectives and approaches related to all the topics listed above.
BLOCK 1, 9:00am - 10:30am (EDT)
BLOCK 2, 10:45am - 12:00pm (EDT)
BLOCK 3, 12:30pm - 2:00pm (EDT)